Its been a while hasn't it fellow bloggers, if i am totally 100% honest with you, I haven't really felt all that cut out to be a blogger these last few weeks. Its nothing I can fully pin point, I think like everything else in life we can only follow one path for so long. This isn't me saying I am never going to blog again, I have just become stagnant with the direction I am heading in, it would be lovely to magic something out of the air, but I have been doing this a long time and its really not that easy. So we will see I guess...
So since I have been away this is what I have been up to...
- Sunday I turned 25, probably the first time ever I have been scared of growing old.
- Visited my uni friends in Bristol, ( I didn't go to bristol uni just a lot of my friends live there)
- I went camping in Kent
- Visited the seaside
- Took a little family trip to military odyssey i only go for the vintage clothes.
- Took my first large illustration deal
- Drew a ton on new tattoo men and women.
- Re-vamped my little etsy store
- BIG NEWS got selected for Renegade London craft fair in Novemeber.
- chopped my fringe super short
- started my tattoo portfolio in the hope of finding a tattoo apprenticeship
- Finally got over the person that has been in my life for 8 years ( that wasn't easy or fun)
- been scarily poorly thinking I had a life threatening illness I was vomiting everyday for 3 weeks was pretty terrifying, things are being sorted thank heavens.
- lost nearly a stone an a half due to the above issue.
- Teaching summer schools
and tomorrow i will be going to see Plan B in concert courtesy of O2 which is rather exciting! So I feel we are all up to date, the old me probably would of blogged all that but being so ill I just felt like hiding away I hope you can all understand that. I hope your last two weeks have been filled with more ups then downs.