+01 well today was another long a tiersom day, was in the studio at 8:30 am, and i’ve literally just left it and got back to my boyfriend it is now 19:16 pm…i am quite enjoying being under pressure with my work it is really forcing me to do my work, put everything into perspective and has made me realise how much i enjoy my course and how hard work is the best thing to do…to be successful.
- so today i completed my plan of my book
- photocopied lots of hand drawn/painted type.
- Bought an amazing childrens book by Oliver Jeffers
- created 3 pages for my book
- Ate a pasty which was bloody fantastic
+02 the image above is the front cover to the book that i bought today, i’ve have become the biggest geek ever wanting to rather spend my money on books then clothes, i’m lovign studying and learning atm. Im teaching myself everything i need to know about illustration, like storyboarding, use of colours, narrative blah blah blah!