The happiest of new years to everyone, i hope everyone had a lovely new years eve, i spent mine in cornwall with my boyfriends and mates.
I did wonder how many people this year will create new years resolutions i have decided to create myself 12 new years resolutions one for every month.
I have been thinking long and hard about what is i really want to change and achieve this year.
My family normally have a set of new years resolutions that we put in a bag and select 5 each, but this year we aren’t doing that so here are mine for myself.
- Learn a musical instrument (preferably guitar)
- Expand my Horizons Travel, Visit Scotland, paris, new york
- Have a driving lesson as simple as that sounds to a lot of people its not simple for me
- Get another Tattoo
- Do an art/illustration competition every month (even if you think you might not win)
- Print a set of tote Bags.
- Create a better and more exciting Etsy and Folksy shop
- Get too 100 sales on Etsy and Folksy (fingers crossed)
- Write a letter to someone at least once a week.
- Have all my MA money saved and move back to falmouth
- Follow my heart more
- The typical…Loose weight to Improve my Asthma
Really these are resolutions that don’t have to be one every month but it is a start, i did think about do a drawing a day but i do about 10 a day so that isn’t really a resolution!
I have recently been doing a bit of spring (new years) cleaning so i have been spending most of my time running frantically around my room.
I discovered these little postcards the other day, in an antiques shop, of the paces i visited whilst back down in cornwall. I love the black and white and the moodiness in these pictures.
I promise to put up a far more exciting post next time i have been very busy working on a lot of new things, and i still haven’t managed to find batteries for my camera, stupidly forgetful.