So as this week kind of comes to an end, i have been spending alot of my time on my own, trying to develop the business i haven’t done any drawing, which is a first (well i have done a bit for someone and posted it off) I have been busing myself with making and being inspired by things so here are a mix of some of my photos and other people from the blogging world and beyond.
My brother has taken his camera to bath so i wont be photographing anything today… i am going to bathe in the sun and forget about all my troubles!
All the images above have been really inspiring me especially Jean Greige an amazing blogger with an amazing sense of fashion and taste! i am making body jewellery today so i have really been inspired by litter the jewellery company they have some amazing things.
Great things about this week and not so great things…
- I made a massive red jasper pendant.
- feeling happy
- i got a tan
- got sent 100 amazing crystal pendants from Australia
- spoke to my best mate from uni after 5 months of not being in contact
- Planning a trip to brighton and norfolk
- loosing weight
- Getting large blisters on my feet from my new shoes (on the soles of all painful places)
- buying lots of clothes that i didn’t need but they made me feel better
- meeting up with my best made and shopping
- I have now sold to countries like the USA, australia, japan, germany, scotland, ireland, russia and france.