Images : Ben howard
So my time has been consumed with forgetting someone this week, times are hard, but i guess with hard times comes the opportunity to appreciate the people you have round you now! and now is all that really matters and all you ever have to hold onto. My memory has become rather hazy over the last couple of days, its all a bit of a blur, i am trying to block memories of a certain someone, when they have been a big part of your life for the last year, its hard to forget and move on……sorry to all my new followers for being a tad bit depressing, but i guess life is sometimes, its not all bad i have my freedom now and that is always a good thing, hopefully time will heal my wounds but i guess you can never escape your thoughts they are with you always and it has been hard accepting the situation but oh well…. nothing is ever constant. The more i listen to Ben Howard’s music my heart misses and craves the sea, the sand the freedom……i have such a well of happiness inside me right now, so many great memories running through my veins…HELLO LIFE!
Some good news…
- I have been asked to feature in Lyzi’s little birthday giveaway head over and enter…
- I served Tom hughes today at work and my heart skipped a beat, i crossed him on the stairs, and i had to have a little stare and he saw me and smiled i was in heaven, then he came over to my counter….made up for falling over in the street and on the bus today.
- I have reached my 900th customer today, i am so happy with you all, you wonderful creatures you 🙂 i hope you are all happily wearing your pieces with pride.
- I spoke to my best friend on the phone, i was in tears, but she always has an amazing ability to turn a situation around even if we are 150 miles away from each other. She like my guardian angle.
- I have been listening to my wonderful friend and fellow adopted falmouth-ion, Ben howard the man is a musical genius and his music has got me through some rather horrible times, my friend death, my horrible break up, mum and dad being ill i have so many happy memories of this music, gylly beach, jacobs ladder and my uni days….if it wasn’t for his music i would be a state so thank you ben. Watch the video below and be blown away….totally beautiful….
- I have some awesome Crystal necklaces and stuff
- I have decided that i am saving up to move back to cornwall, to set up my own shop filled with creations this is my goal i am determined to make it my dream and it will happen.
- I have started playing the acoustic guitar again….i will be a pro!
- I have started a new collection of skateboard paintings i feel about 15 again 🙂