So my last day of being 22, strange thought that i am getting old…or older, it kind of scares me so i have decided that i want to do a 24 things to do before i am 24. I am a lover of lists so hopefully this will spur me on for the next year. There are few biggies on there and some not so exciting things. The photos above are just a selection from my photos of August 2010 through to August 2011.
Age 22 Good things :
- living/moving/Being with my family
- My brothers are now like my best friends
- Opening RubyRaeLove hitting my 6,000th sale in 5 months
- Buying Betty the caravan
- Finding full time employment
- Meeting some wonderful online people and not online people
- Traveling around the country
- Opening Velvet Feather
- Coming 2nd in a jewelry design competition.
- Having 6 illustrations published in various Magazines.
- Reached 1,000 followers on twitter and my blog.
Over the past year my blog has come on leaps and bounds with support from some wonderful online lovelies, It has been such a great place for personal development and confidence. Its crazy looking back at pictures from a year ago, i have has ombre hair, dip dyed it pink, had a shaved (side) of my head, straight fringe, side fringe, purple, red, brunette, blonde…i hadn’t really noticed before the transition of change that has happened its great to look back at the good and occasionally bad times and get the chance to share it with people. Also i have come to realize i like to take photos of my feet? I hope to share so much more with everyone in the future.
On my last day of being 22 (today) i made a beautiful mod style dress, with little peter pan collars, sorted all my orders for RRL and VF, made lemon cupcakes, watched films with my brothers whilst they tried desperately to wrap my birthday presents in secret. Not too exciting but chilled i am looking forward to what my 23rd year has to bring…..