Here we are again, are you ready to take a look at the blogs that have inspired me this week? All are wonderfully british and home-grown, perfect to sit down and read whilst sipping a cuppa. I hope you like my little bookmarked blogs…..
1. First up with have the always inspiring Kerry of the blog yours truly, i recently found this blog and fell in love with everything about it, her vintage finds, fashion and musing are beautiful, i think she lives near me which is even more of a reason to love her blog.
2. Sometimes through blogging you meet some wonderful people, lyzi is one of them, i got a wonderful birthday prezzie in the post today from her which i will be sharing soon (thank you lyzi), her blog being little is pretty awesome too! 🙂
3. Lily has a pretty awesome blog red brick lispstick, and her present she sent me was wonderful aswell (all to be blogged about soon thank you), she is a pretty talented photographer one of my favs.
4. Girl and bird, is one of those blogs i always go back and read, fellow adopted falmouth(ion) i think she studies textiles (either way) her blog is one to watch out for, i love it. She has hair to die for! God i miss falmouth!
5. Last but definitely not least is the wonderful foxtail and fern a staple reader for any vintage, thrift carboot lover. Hannah’s blog is just wonderful, i cant explain it in words you have to head over and have a little butchers for yourself. I actually sat for 2 hours and read/looked at every post, thats how in love with it i am.
All the above are just some of my favorites if you have any you would like to share please do.