birds and feather

I wanted to say thank you for all your positive words on my last post, it is really humbling to hear from everyone & to know that i am not the only woman out there afraid to wear trousers or an item of clothing.

I think today i will be playing christmas tunes, mixed with a bit of kings of leon and Band of horses so it will be a positive music / craft day, after a horrible night (i will post about that later) . I’ve been trying to sort the look of my stool out but its proving quite hard, and i am really indecisive of what i want it to look like. I am currently working on making my new antique dome look pretty, it is proving pretty tough. I can be so uncreative sometimes ha!

1. November 27, 2011 / 10:10 am

I love how you have all those picture frames up on the wall! Great decor!

2. November 27, 2011 / 11:11 am

I've just read your last post and I'm so shocked someone (especially someone that close to you) could be so bluntly rude. I'm pretty skinny and I hate how some trousers/jeans look on me. They make me look like a boy and although people unrealistically think that being skinny is ideal, it's really not. Curves and having a true womanly figure is honestly a godsend and I'm glad your confidence has come back because you really do look fantastic 🙂 xx

ps. Can't beat a bit of Cliff Richard and George Michael to get you in the Christmas mood 🙂

3. November 27, 2011 / 11:42 am

I love the antique dome- it's beautiful!

4. November 27, 2011 / 4:38 pm

What a lovely outfit! I adore all the frameworks too.

5. November 27, 2011 / 5:59 pm

Lovely outfit! I love your hair! I want to have long hair too ^^

6. November 27, 2011 / 9:35 pm

your hair is dreamy! and i love the frames; these photos are wonderful.

7. November 28, 2011 / 12:27 am

Almost the title of my blog!! 🙂

I just wanted to let you know that Your blog is one of my favourites to read. I absolutely love what your doing here and reading about your adventures and vintage finds, not to mention i ADORE your illustrations too!!