planning and preparing.

I have been spending my last few days dreaming up and planning all the places i will be visiting with my little mobile shop, i am yet to find the perfect vehicle, not to sure if to go for a camper van or caravan i thought i should open that to the floor and see which one you lovelies would prefer?

I spent my weekend antique shopping with my mum we headed to our favourite places, and i picked up a Victorian taxidermy dome for my up and coming craft fair i instantly fell in love with it and getting it home on the train was a bit of a pain, but its now sitting pride of place in my bedroom, i would have shared a photo with you all but alas i am sat in my local library typing this and disappointingly unable to log into my twitter to share my fustration about the lack of internet i promise to be blogging to the normal standard soon.

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend and monday hasn’t been too mean.

Share:

10 Comments

1. November 14, 2011 / 4:23 pm

beautiful photos, as usual! what camera do you use? I can't wait until velvet feather is mobile, and I definitely think a camper van would be best 🙂
    friillsandfreckles.blogspot.com

2. November 14, 2011 / 4:50 pm

I personally like the idea of a caravan, and it seems like it would involve less renovations, making it slightly more cost effective. But all that matters is whether or not it makes your heart sing <3

3. November 14, 2011 / 7:49 pm

Gorgeous pictures!
    A camper van would be a dream but I don't know if they are maybe more expensive? I've never looked but I get the impression that lots of people would want one so they could have that 'surfer' thing happening.
    x

4. November 17, 2011 / 12:49 pm

I think a camper van would be great in terms of being the vehicle as much as the mobile shop, but also, a caravan would have kind of *coming inside" feel of a shop. A tough one, but probably a decision to make on pragmatics of needing a vehicle for the caravan as much as the caravan itself or a camper van which has the benefit of being able to stop just about anywhere withou the hassle of a seperate vehicle and setting up. I'm pretty damn sure that it will be brilliant whatever you choose though.

5. November 18, 2011 / 6:03 pm

Camper van! I'm sorry but you just have to get one, and you can paint along the side which will look better than if you did it on a caravan!

Pip x

6. November 18, 2011 / 6:05 pm

Pip x

7. November 20, 2011 / 11:06 am

A camper van would be so cool, lovely photos! x