The last few days have been crazy and really overwhelming but in a good way with the new job I have been doing so much including GCSE maths lessons which i am terrible at ha! Also good news i think i am a little bit closer to purchasing my mobile shop, which is filling me with far too much excitement. I think i am settling on a camper rather than a caravan. Me and dad have been doing lots of research into it and i am so close. Its between 2 different vehicles but it just depends on the perfect price.
I wanted to share my list of things i am looking forward to in the next few days :
– my brother coming to visit from Swansea
– Giving my brother a hug ( its been 5 weeks)
– Trying to find the perfect vintage brogues
– year 7 art lesson
– Firework night
– sparklers and family bonfire
– a lie in on sunday
– A phone call with my best bud who lives in norfolk
– Starting my christmas making.
Is anyone else looking forward to anything in the up and coming days?