1. Finding new outfits combining old clothes for a morning date.
2. Hanging out with the little brother
3. My pop making me scot pancakes to cheer me up
4. Waiting to watch woman in black with the family for my 24th
5. couldn’t resist snapping my dotty outfit
6. Eating two of my new favourite things dark chocolate and almonds.
7. Thistles in the kitchen
8. Top knot in the sunshine
9. Hanging out with some of my brothers sister and brother in law.
10. Wonderful wrapping paper colour combinations.
This week has been a mix of busy and not busy at all, which I quite enjoy. I’m loving my weeks off from work and getting to spend it with my family. What with it being my birthday this week, I have been able to go to a few cool places. We ventured into town on tuesday to watch the woman in black at the theatre and I wasn’t disappointed, I didn’t jump or scream but it was amazingly acted. Pop has been making me breakfast most mornings he likes making everyone food which is always great when you are feeling a little low. I’ve been enjoying the flavours of mixing almonds and dark chocolate, who has it taken me this long to discover this combination? Mum and dad always collect up flowers from the allotment and dot them around the house which always brightens my day. The dotty outfit was all thrifted from paris for the grand total of €10, I think i look a little like a posh tennis player, also I have been re-discovering old items in my wardrobe the top outfit is what i wore for my morning date on tuesday, perfect for a stroll down the canal. I’ve been loving having messy hair this week, its the way forward.