So recently I have found myself juggling a lot and really not having any luck when it comes to time management, which resulted in just a few blog posts in December. It has been slightly refreshing allowing me to think about what and why I want to blog, but we won’t dwell on that, I am back just in time for Christmas!
1. Working in my studio eating dark chocolate
2.Getting inspired by all things nautical working on a new series of illustrations ready for new years
3. Pop buying us christmas cupcakes
4. My home made tea cup candles and little presents from my students.
5. Spending time with my brother
6. Crazy week shipping and making tattoo men totes.
7. Wearing my favourite GEEK top, from topshop.