“When you have exhausted all possibilities remember this – you haven’t. – Thomas Edison”
This time last year I remember having a bit of a mid life crisis/ panic about turning twenty five, but this year I’m a little bit less of a panic and a bit more in a reflective mood, my twenty fifth year has been a hard one, I have learned a lot about myself, I have spent another year single, and a very mixed career path year of opening and closing businesses.
I lost my Grandma unexpectedly two months ago which was a big blow,
So I thought I would have a fresh start. I have definitely figured a lot out about myself and where I want to be this time next year. I have finally set up a business that I am proud of and finally have the right mind set to get exciting things up and running.
I have set myself some personal goals, tasks and things to remember.
1. Be Braver
2. Don’t overly concern yourself with how others think/see you
3. Never chase anyone
4. Keep working on my fitness and loose that final stone.
5. Take more risks
6. Be more open to change
7. Care less about being alone
8. Focus on positive and not negatives
9. Push my business don’t be afraid to push myself and want a better future.
10. Don’t take people for granted.
11. Stop buying so many clothes
12. Enjoy the little things in life more
13. If you don’t ask you don’t get
14. Wear ripped jeans more
15. Get more sleep
16. Drink more tea
17. Take more photos
18. Take that career path leap
19. Laugh more