I have always been a nesting kind of girl, filling my space with my personal collection of objects, memories and things that I find inspiring.I have dreamed of owning my own house and filling it with plants and beautiful prints for aslong as I can remember. I often find myself wandering through pinterest and enjoy the colours and layering of other peoples spaces.
My favourite places to find inspiration are endless but I thought I would share a list of my favourite websites, blogs and shops.
The jungalow is just a dream blog I love the InspoGallery making your search easier. If you are a lover of patterns, colour and everything and anything to do with foliage and floral creations then this is for you.
Bri from Design Love Fest often shares interior inspiration and I just love her eye for colour and design.
I am the biggest fan of Anthropologie Decor so I enjoy flicking through the images that they share, their Instagram is also great for searching for imagery and idea. I think if you get the chance to pop into Anthropologie do it, its a wonderful place to find inspiration.
I think it is so important that we fill our space with a little bit of our own personality. Even the smallest of spaces can be turned into the cutest of places. Currently my work space has been filled with greenery and brightly coloured prints, from my shop, Rosie Wonders, Rifle paper co, wrap and cut outs from newspapers and magazines. I am currently saving for a little chair to sit in front of my large ikea book shelf so I can use it for my reading area.
I have a few top tips for adding your own flair to your space.
– collect things that make you smile be it photos, flowers or candles
– Don’t worry about order or making things look neat
– Bright colours always cheer a space up
– Plants, succulents, cactus and flowers always cheer a space up.
– Buy fun posters, prints and paintings from your favorite artists.
– Look for blog tutorials on making your own things to put in your space, all will be unique to you.
– You dont have to spend loads of money on your space, shop at charity shops, Tiger, Ikea, Markets, free selling website life freecycle.
I hope these tips and inspirational websites have helped you think a little more about being creative in your space.